By Official Appointment?
Within the Burnley and Pendle region it has been recognised that there is a group of elite businesses who share two important characteristics:
- They are the best in their chosen field.
- They would benefit from a closer relationship with Burnley
Football Club and Burnley FC in the Community.
This programme is aimed at bring together local businesses and loyal Burnley Football Club fans, in order to generate more business and help supporters receive the best possible service from the best local businesses.
The By Official Appointment partnership allows you to support your community through your club. By becoming a part of the BOA network, you will not only have the opportunity to have a close relationship with a Premier League Football Club, Burnley FC, but also with BFCitC, supporting their work financially and endorsing the great work that goes on in our community.
One of the initiatives you will be supporting include The Burnley Community which is home to the foodbank. During the COVID-19 pandemic the foodbank saw unprecedented demand and delivered over 3,000 food parcels feeding over 6,800 people, 2,600 of those who were children. The Kitchen also runs Early Kick-Off Breakfast Clubs.Download Our Brochure
What our members say...
join By Official
- 4 x tickets in hospitality for a game of your choice* (worth £800). Includes a 3-course meal., match seats, and ground tour. Great for treating clients or rewarding staff etc.
- Your logo on the big screen on match-days in front of over 360,000 fans per season. Fantastic awareness for your company in East Lancs and beyond with each Burnley FC game televised worldwide.
- Use of the “By Official Appointment” & “Friends of BFC in the Community” logo for 12 months. Great for use on your company stationery, email, vehicle windows, etc.
- The use of 2 players for promotional pictures for business – once per year. What better way to give your business a big boost, use our player’s profiles to promote your business to local fans.
- Priority access to BOA/networking meetings (some networking events incorporate match-days)
- Your business listed in the dedicated “By Official Appointment” section of every match-day programme. Show your support for BFCitC and tell fans your business is helping support our many community programs
- “Shake the giant shirt” matchday experience for 2 children and 1 adult. A chance for 2 children to be on the pitch at Turf Moor as the players take the field, shaking the giant shirt as part of the walkout ceremony.
- Free “Workplace Wellbeing” workshop for your staff once per year delivery by BFCitC. We will deliver this 90-minute workshop at your premises for up to 30 staff, great for staff morale, mental health wellbeing, and team building.
- 10% Discount on team building/ away day packages at the fantastic Whitehough Outdoor Centre, operated by BFCitC and set in 22-acres of the enchanting Pendle countryside, they offer high ropes, archery, orienteering, and many other team building activities.
- Discounted match-day hospitality. Want to bring a valued client to a game or a potential new business contact, we will give you discounts on matchday hospitality at Turf Moor.
- 2 places on an exclusive BOA networking day at The Leisure Box or Whitehough Outdoor Centre. What better way to network than taking the “leap of faith” on our 18 line Clip n Climb facility or Archery in the beautiful Pendle countryside.
- Publicity photo on Turf Moor pitchside with the commercial team announcing your membership of the BOA and communicated out on social media channels. Announce your BOA partnership with Burnley FC to approx 1 million social media followers (across all channels).
- Access to East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce Curry Club * A brilliant networking event attended by hundreds of prominent local businesses.
- Leisure Box voucher pack (worth £500) including the below vouchers – www.theleisurebox.org
- 2 x yearly gym passes in the iPRO fully equipped Gym.
- 4 x climb passes for our 16 Clip & Climb climbing walls – www.theleisurebox.org/climbing
- 4 X passes for the brilliant softplay centre. www.theleisurebox.org/kids-play
- 4 x passes for the indoor/outdoor 4G pitches – www.theleisurebox.org/pitches-sports-hall
- 1 x meeting room hire pass.
- 1 x children’s party discount pass for The Leisure box children’s parties, these vouchers can be used for family, friends, staff incentives, raffle prizes, competitions, etc.
*Subject to availability
- Listing as a “preferred Supplier” for Burnley FC in the Community. At BFCitC in the community we have a strict purchasing policy to ensure the best value and quality. As BOA members you will be given the opportunity to quote and tender for any products or services we require- we will support those who support us where possible.
- Use of the famous Burnley FC mascot “Bertie Bee” and fanzone inflatables for events. Is your company holding an event? Use the Burnley FC mascot and our fantastic fun inflatables and make your event a great success.
- Priority booking on Burnley FC in the Community events. Our annual charity dinner and regular soccer schools & other event sell out fast, as a BOA member you will get priority booking for all these events.
- Invite to a “sponsors day” day at a Burnley FC women’s fixture. See our very successful women’s team in action and enjoy a great day out networking with other likeminded businesses.
- Free entry into Burnley FC in the Community “Corporate Cup” competitions. 5,6 & 7 a side tournaments. Enter a company team into our fantastic competitions, grab some glory and get great publicity for your business.
- Full page editorial in the matchday programme once per year. Advertise your special events, recruit new staff, thank your customers, etc. * subject to availability.
- Your logo, company details, and hyperlink on the “By Official Appointment” website. You get your own dedicated page on the BOA website to tell fans more about your company, a map of your location, and full contact details.
- Tailored “Corporate Social Responsibility” report for your business. Perfect for tenders and bids – we can write you a tailored CSR report which shows that you are supporting the community in which you, your employees, and customers live, work, and play. Win more work by showing how you are benefiting the lives of people locally by supporting Burnley FC in the Community.
12 Months for just £1500 +vat
Your online profile
- An introduction to your company, its mission and history
- Contact details including Google map, address and contact phone number
- A valuable URL link to your company website
- A video introducing your company and its services
- A slide-show of relevant imagery that can be used to showcase your creative capabilities
- Testimonials from satisfied customers and clients
- An accreditations section, enabling you to highlight any awards and achievements
- A skills section to list your services to prospective clients
The networking opportunities that come with By Official Appointment prove to be an extremely valuable.
21Digital has been involved with the BOA programme since April 2009. More and more quality businesses are joining the programme, the networking opportunities that come with it prove to be an extremely valuable means for growing our business.21Digital
Thanks so much for this afternoon, it was extremely beneficial and we registered loads of new candidates, so will hopefully be able to find them workIdeal Recruit