Based in the heart of Burnley, we provide tailored training courses and solutions to business and professionals.
We understand that organising and securing professional training for your business or individual development can be resourceful and stressful.
With so many training providers out there, it can be daunting and difficult choosing what is right for you. That’s where we come in. We take the time to understand your needs and can offer a tailored bespoke service to maximise your return on investment.
WHY CHOOSE TRAINING 365?
The company founders, Ian Loftus and John Ainscow, formed Training 365 with a combined 30 years’ experience in the training and education industry. Their vision; to become a leading training provider across the North West of England and beyond.
We established Training 365 after many years of working in the training industry. This experience allowed us to build a training company that delivers what customers want, when they want it.
At Training 365 we offer a fresh new approach to training within Health & Safety, First Aid, FLT, Leadership and Management, IT, Electrical, Engineering and Hospitality.
We listen and respond to our customer’s needs, tailor training to suit those needs and deal with business’s ranging from SME’s to blue chip companies – building relationships is really is important to us.
We believe in minimising red tape and delivering a fresh approach to training.
This includes training 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our industry-expert trainers help us to take the customer experience to the next level.
OUR 5 CORE COMPANY VALUES:
1. No Compromise on Quality – Quality is at the heart of everything we do at Training 365, from handling enquiries, designing bespoke training packages to delivery, we guarantee quality at every stage.
2. Professional Delivery by Industry Specialists – All our trainers and consultants are industry experts within their own rights which means they bring a wealth of experience to all training courses delivered resulting in attendee’s receiving an enhanced customer experience
3. Flexible Delivery – We appreciate that companies will always have their own specific requirements in terms of where and when training takes place, that’s why Training 365 lives up to its name by meeting customers’ expectations with courses delivered “any time, any place”
4. Exceptional Customer Care – Training 365 takes great pride in offering customer care to the highest standard in all aspects of training from planning, delivery and post course service
5. Fully Managed Service – Arranging training can sometimes be a task that people are asked to do on top of their normal duties which is why Training 365 offer a managed service to ensure you and your business are fully compliant with regulations. All our training can be delivered on your premises or at our dedicated training centre here in Burnley and we would be delighted to visit you to inform you of the vast array of courses we offer and discuss any future training requirements.
Visit our website for further information.View Website
BB10 2TP 01282 872365